ZWO EAF

Richard S. Wright Jr.

I went with the Optec on my Stowaway. No slippage, and I love being able to swap back and forth between visual and imaging and still having the fine focus knob.

Richard

On Sep 28, 2022, at 11:52 AM, J. Belden via groups.io <jjb4469@...> wrote:

Yves,

No slippage on my AP130GTX for sure, the focuser is very stout, don’t expect any issues.
I do have the ZWO EAF on my TOA130 and agree for the price it works pretty decent and since I planned on selling my TOA, I didn’t bother buying another 3.5 Nightcrawler which did save my 3k.

Joe

>>>  I love being able to swap back and forth between visual and imaging and still having the fine focus knob.

the clutch is a definite plus on the optec focusers