From: main@ap-ug.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-ug.groups.io] On Behalf Of cargostick@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 11:20 AM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: [ap-ug] Which ASCOM version

Just ordered my 1100 GTO. I know there was at some point a problem with the newest version of ASCOM with
the AP drivers or software. Could some one clear up if it is fixed. I am prepping for my mounts arrival, should I
use the latest version of ASCOM or keep it rolled back to a previous version. Apparently my search skills are weak
because I can't seem to find the conversation that was going on about it a few weeks back. Is there also a list of
the current software versions to use or should I just go to each individual section on the AP website? Thanks!

Roger

cargostick@...

Thanks!

liam@...

I would add that if you are looking for the most up to date software for operating AP equipment, the Software Updates page on our website contains all of our software in one easy to find place. There are some helper programs there, drivers that you may need, and firmware updates for mounts and keypads, and more. We keep it updated with all of the latest things you may need.

https://www.astro-physics.com/software-updates/

Liam Plybon

Astro-Physics