vdB142, IC1396, Mu Cephei w/92

Chris Cook

After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Chris

Stuart

Wonderful shot Chris!!

Stuart 

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 5:18 PM Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:
After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Chris

Pete Lardizabal

Ending the Summer on a good note Chris!

Keep collecting those photons. 

😎

Pete

On Sep 14, 2021, at 5:18 PM, Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:

Chris

Roland Christen

Man, you're really going to town!

Rolando

-----Original Message-----
To: AP-UG <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Sep 14, 2021 4:18 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] vdB142, IC1396, Mu Cephei w/92

Chris

Chris Cook

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
Wildfire smoke from CA is back so no imaging until at least the weekend.

Chris

----- Original Message -----
Reply-To: <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
To: <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: 9/14/2021 8:20:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] vdB142, IC1396, Mu Cephei w/92

Rolando

Chris

Ross Elkins

Pretty picture Chris!

Ross

Roland Christen

I tried shooting the Elephant Trunk last night thru smoky skies. My 20 minute Ha exposure at F6.3 barely showed anything. But tonight it's to be clear and smoke-free, so I'll try again.

Rolando

To: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Sep 15, 2021 2:34 pm

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
Wildfire smoke from CA is back so no imaging until at least the weekend.

Chris

Sent: 9/14/2021 8:20:36 PM

Rolando

Chris

Chris Cook

Thanks Ross!
Chris

Sent: 9/15/2021 3:41:10 PM
________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty picture Chris!

Ross