vdB142, IC1396, Mu Cephei w/92

Chris Cook

After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Wonderful shot Chris!!

Stuart

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 5:18 PM Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:
After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Ending the Summer on a good note Chris!

Keep collecting those photons.

On Sep 14, 2021, at 5:18 PM, Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:

After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Man, you're really going to town!

After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Chris

Chris Cook

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
Wildfire smoke from CA is back so no imaging until at least the weekend.

After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Pretty picture Chris!

Ross

Roland Christen

I tried shooting the Elephant Trunk last night thru smoky skies. My 20 minute Ha exposure at F6.3 barely showed anything. But tonight it's to be clear and smoke-free, so I'll try again.

Wildfire smoke from CA is back so no imaging until at least the weekend.

After what had to be the cloudiest July and August in 20 years here in the NE, September has turned out to be the opposite (so far) with numerous clear and transparent nights during the new Moon period. This allowed me to capture five targets with the AP92.  First up is the IC1396 region.  90 x 2min, modified Canon 6D.

Chris

Chris Cook

Thanks Ross!