Tonight ISS Pass over my area

Ray

Hello everyone, Im wating patiently for my Stowaway to be ready. In the meantime I took the opportunity to use my Celestron C8 SCT and a ZWO ASI290MM camera to image the International Space Station that passed over my area tonight around 7:12Pm.  I want to share with the group the resulting image. Hope the group likes it.

Regards
Ray

Stuart

Nicely done!

Stuart

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 10:56 PM Ray <rnspeed@...> wrote:
Hello everyone, Im wating patiently for my Stowaway to be ready. In the meantime I took the opportunity to use my Celestron C8 SCT and a ZWO ASI290MM camera to image the International Space Station that passed over my area tonight around 7:12Pm.  I want to share with the group the resulting image. Hope the group likes it.

Regards
Ray

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Ray,

nice image! Did you guide the ISS? If yes did you use horizon?

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 10.10.2021 um 04:56 schrieb Ray <rnspeed@...>:

Hello everyone, Im wating patiently for my Stowaway to be ready. In the meantime I took the opportunity to use my Celestron C8 SCT and a ZWO ASI290MM camera to image the International Space Station that passed over my area tonight around 7:12Pm.  I want to share with the group the resulting image. Hope the group likes it.

Regards
Ray

Pete Lardizabal

Great catch Ray!

Such a fun and challenging subject to image.

On Oct 9, 2021, at 10:56 PM, Ray <rnspeed@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, Im wating patiently for my Stowaway to be ready. In the meantime I took the opportunity to use my Celestron C8 SCT and a ZWO ASI290MM camera to image the International Space Station that passed over my area tonight around 7:12Pm.  I want to share with the group the resulting image. Hope the group likes it.

Regards
Ray

Ray

Thank you.  I tracked it by manually moving the mount while trying to keep the ISS centered on the guidescope.

thefamily90 Phillips

Now that is so cool! Great work!!

Jim