The Seagull and the Seven Sisters.

Alex

After weeks of crap weather, I finally got a clear night which allowed me to finish a couple images.

First off is the Seagull Nebula.

https://www.astrobin.com/f3ef8x/

I also grabbed some subs of the Pleiades while waiting for the Seagull to rise high enough.

https://www.astrobin.com/ucor2c/

Alex

Pete Lardizabal

Spectacular imagery Alex.

On Jan 10, 2022, at 3:09 AM, Alex <groups@...> wrote:

After weeks of crap weather, I finally got a clear night which allowed me to finish a couple images.

First off is the Seagull Nebula.

https://www.astrobin.com/f3ef8x/

I also grabbed some subs of the Pleiades while waiting for the Seagull to rise high enough.

https://www.astrobin.com/ucor2c/

Alex <seagull_nebula copy.jpg>

Stuart

What a great shot Alex!!!

Stuart

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 3:09 AM Alex <groups@...> wrote:

After weeks of crap weather, I finally got a clear night which allowed me to finish a couple images.

First off is the Seagull Nebula.

https://www.astrobin.com/f3ef8x/

I also grabbed some subs of the Pleiades while waiting for the Seagull to rise high enough.

https://www.astrobin.com/ucor2c/

Alex

Ray

Awesome!  gorgeous image

Ray

Roland Christen

That is a fine image of the Seagull!

After weeks of crap weather, I finally got a clear night which allowed me to finish a couple images.

First off is the Seagull Nebula.

https://www.astrobin.com/f3ef8x/

I also grabbed some subs of the Pleiades while waiting for the Seagull to rise high enough.

https://www.astrobin.com/ucor2c/

Alex

Karen Christen

Wow, Alex.  Those are striking.

Karen

AP

After weeks of crap weather, I finally got a clear night which allowed me to finish a couple images.

First off is the Seagull Nebula.

https://www.astrobin.com/f3ef8x/

I also grabbed some subs of the Pleiades while waiting for the Seagull to rise high enough.

https://www.astrobin.com/ucor2c/

Alex

skester@...

Love the colors on that Seagull Alex, beautiful result.

Scott