The Beast is heading to Hawaii..

Roland Christen

... where it will gather photons and help to test software and hardware for AP. It has been cloudy here all month with no end in sight, so it is being shipped off to sunnier and warmer climes. My beautiful model is there for perspective to show just how big it is: 1600 mount with 120lb of counterweight and 305mm F3.8 Honders astrograph. Solid as a rock on its ATS pier. Hope to get some images in the coming week.

Rolando

Christopher Erickson

Yikes!

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, 9:22 AM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
... where it will gather photons and help to test software and hardware for AP. It has been cloudy here all month with no end in sight, so it is being shipped off to sunnier and warmer climes. My beautiful model is there for perspective to show just how big it is: 1600 mount with 120lb of counterweight and 305mm F3.8 Honders astrograph. Solid as a rock on its ATS pier. Hope to get some images in the coming week.

Rolando

Chris Cook

If going by ship it might take a while for delivery.
Might want to go by air instead.