From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> on behalf of Chris White <chris.white@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 6:33 AM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-ug] Stowaway 4th Production Run!

I saw on CN that AP is doing a 4th production run on the stowaway!  Congrats to those on the list who have received emails!

Fingers are crossed they make a big batch and open up the list again.   :-)

Clear skies!

M Hambrick

Where did you see that on CN ? Has anyone from Astro-Physics confirmed that they have another production run in their plans ?

Mike

MailYahoo

From their web site

July 13, 2021 update: Today, we started the notification process for the fourth production run that is well underway. We will contact people according to the date in our records that he/she asked to be placed on the notification list. Typically, we send an email to the address provided and also snail mail. We will be contacting in groups and expect the process to extend over the next month or two since we allow two weeks for responses. If you are on the list, watch your email and mailbox carefully. We hope that you are one of the lucky ones!

Markk