Stowaway 4th Production Run!

Chris White

I saw on CN that AP is doing a 4th production run on the stowaway!  Congrats to those on the list who have received emails!

Fingers are crossed they make a big batch and open up the list again.   :-)

Clear skies!

Bill Long

Very cool. It's a great scope!

From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> on behalf of Chris White <chris.white@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 6:33 AM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-ug] Stowaway 4th Production Run!

I saw on CN that AP is doing a 4th production run on the stowaway!  Congrats to those on the list who have received emails!

Fingers are crossed they make a big batch and open up the list again.   :-)

Clear skies!

M Hambrick

Where did you see that on CN ? Has anyone from Astro-Physics confirmed that they have another production run in their plans ?

Mike

MailYahoo

From their web site

July 13, 2021 update: Today, we started the notification process for the fourth production run that is well underway. We will contact people according to the date in our records that he/she asked to be placed on the notification list. Typically, we send an email to the address provided and also snail mail. We will be contacting in groups and expect the process to extend over the next month or two since we allow two weeks for responses. If you are on the list, watch your email and mailbox carefully. We hope that you are one of the lucky ones!

Markk

From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> On Behalf Of M Hambrick
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] Stowaway 4th Production Run!

Where did you see that on CN ? Has anyone from Astro-Physics confirmed that they have another production run in their plans ?

Mike

d b

I placed my deposit for my Stowaway today. I would be surprised if they open another list for the Stowaway but you never know.

Chris White

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 08:17 PM, d b wrote:
I placed my deposit for my Stowaway today. I would be surprised if they open another list for the Stowaway but you never know.
Congrats DB!  You are probably correct, but it never hurts to hope.  :-)

PS-  I would not be so interested if I didnt love my 130GTX so much. lol...

Dennis Mushol

test AP user group 511pm

From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> on behalf of d b via groups.io <daveazz@...>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 7:17 PM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] Stowaway 4th Production Run!

John A. Sillasen

I have both the new Stowaway and the new 130GTX.   I was on the 130 list a long time and began to fear it wouldn't happen when the Stowaway list opened.  Would have been at the tail end of the 1st run if someone hadn't mentioned,  hey what about us from the old list!?  Fair is what Astro-Physics is all about,  aside from superb quality naturally.  Even though I already had a 90 mm and an 85 mm APO, guess which one gets used?  Of course its the 92 mm Stowaway. Yes it is that good.

Naturally when my name finally came up for the 130GTX,  I had to say yes. One does not wait for a decade for something only to say, sorry,  just kidding or just testing. 
Very different telescopes and uses, I must say.  Don't struggle with one or the other..get both and sell off other things hanging around the house. You know you have them...

John Sillasen 
One happy Astro-Physics owner