From: gmiller2005@...
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jan 20, 2022 6:34 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] Starfire Field Flattener

Hello Rolando:
Can you please give us an update on the status of the Starfire field flatteners that I understand are being produced? Daleen put my name on the list back in April or May. Also, I would like to be sure it will be optimal for my scope, which is a 130mm Starfire EDFS F/6 of 1997 vintage.
Thank you for any response you can provide.
Gregory B. Miller

ROBERT WYNNE

I understand this component is also compatible with a F7 155? If so add my name to the list. -Best, Robert

On 01/20/2022 5:03 PM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

We have finished some optics for that scope, so it is now available. We have a skeleton staff in the office right now due to C...d (new 5 letter word), so it may take a few days to get info out.

Can you please give us an update on the status of the Starfire field flatteners that I understand are being produced? Daleen put my name on the list back in April or May. Also, I would like to be sure it will be optimal for my scope, which is a 130mm Starfire EDFS F/6 of 1997 vintage.
Thank you for any response you can provide.
Gregory B. Miller

William L

I, too, will have to put my name on the list

Larry Phillips

Gregory, is this the 67PF582 flattener?

Larry Phillips

gmiller2005@...

It will be the new flattener that I understand AP is producing for the vintage 130mm F/6 Starfires, so I don't know what the part number will be.

Tony Flores

Roland,
Will any of your new field flatteners work with the AP140 with the 4” focuser?

Roland Christen

The 67PF582 works with the 140.

Will any of your new field flatteners work with the AP140 with the 4” focuser?

Larry Phillips

Roland, I am correct in assuming the 67PF582 is in stock?
Larry

George

Larry,

Yes, it is in stock.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-222-6538 (direct line)

Phone:  815-282-1513 (office)

Roland, I am correct in assuming the 67PF582 is in stock?
Larry

Roland Christen

Yes, we have some.