From: Harley Davidson <astrocnc@toast.net>
To: <main@ap-gto.groups.io>, <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: 1/7/2022 5:44:54 PM
Subject: [ap-ug] Solar filter for 92mm Stowaway

Hello Roland

Just wondering if you will have a solar filter available like the ones
you have for the 130GT/X that was available prior to the 2017 Total
Solar? Those are excellent.

With the April 2024 Total Solar Eclipse in two [2] years it would be
nice to have one for this scope. ALSO, put me on the wait list :)

Thanks Tony

BTW, at my home I will get 2m 50.7s of totality. Won't have to travel
like the prior seven [7] totals I saw.

Pete Lardizabal

Tony,

Here’s what I have for my AP Stowaway…

Baader 80mm AstroSolar ASTF Filter, fits 100-140mm OD (ASTF-80)

Works very well! So do you allow on site camping?

🤣🤣🤣

Pete

On Jan 7, 2022, at 5:45 PM, Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...> wrote:

Hello Roland

Just wondering if you will have a solar filter available like the ones you have for the 130GT/X that was available prior to the 2017 Total Solar? Those are excellent.

With the April 2024 Total Solar Eclipse in two [2] years it would be nice to have one for this scope. ALSO, put me on the wait list :)

Thanks Tony

BTW, at my home I will get 2m 50.7s of totality. Won't have to travel like the prior seven [7] totals I saw.

Harley Davidson

All invited, I have plenty of room for scopes.

tony

On 1/7/2022 7:09 PM, Chris Cook wrote:
A-P solar eclipse party at Tony's property!

Just wondering if you will have a solar filter available like the ones
you have for the 130GT/X that was available prior to the 2017 Total
Solar? Those are excellent.

With the April 2024 Total Solar Eclipse in two [2] years it would be
nice to have one for this scope. ALSO, put me on the wait list :)

Thanks Tony

BTW, at my home I will get 2m 50.7s of totality. Won't have to travel
like the prior seven [7] totals I saw.

midmoastro

https://www.astro-physics.info/tech_support/accessories/solar_acc/filter-size-chart.pdf