OT: AP mount in the imax film "Asteroid Hunters"

I had the opportunity to see the re-released IMAX movie Asteroid Hunters. It's quite good if you haven't seen it. The simulations are realistic.

Towards the end they show a field of people observing, and then right there in the middle clear as a bell is an AP mount.

image.png

--
Brian

Brian Valente

Ross Elkins

Brian,

I want to know, How come you did not capture it!!!

how come i didn't grab a phone pic of it? in an imax theater (which was also 3D)?? :)

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 8:10 PM Ross Elkins <rossmon1@...> wrote:
Brian,

I want to know, How come you did not capture it!!!

Brian

Brian Valente

Ross Elkins

just joking…

yes, i did a :) meaning i was joking back

Forums are a tough read sometimes :) <- smiley face

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 9:42 AM Ross Elkins <rossmon1@...> wrote:
just joking…

Brian

Brian Valente