October 12 H-alpha Viewing AP 400 QMD and Lunt 80

Alan

Another nice day for H-alpha views of the Sun, featuring a pair of bright prominences and a good number of fainter but detailed offerings. Some nice detail around AR2882 too.

Our single stack Lunt 80 is nicely hosted on Sue's well used and well traveled AP 400 QMD.

A nice day to be outside. I left the scope out for a couple of hours, taking breaks from working in the yard and garage for some solar views.

Clear skies, Alan

Stuart

Sounds like a great day Alan! Our warm Fall days are not going to last much longer.