From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 7:58 AM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: [ap-ug] NGC 6888 Crescent Nebula

This is 14 hours integration time with my 1200 using 15 and 20 minute guided exposures with an OAG of the Planewave CDK12.5, Apogee U16M camera.

Stuart

Nicely done Peter!

On Sun, 2 May 2021 at 10:57, Peter Bresler via groups.io <PABresler=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
This is 14 hours integration time with my 1200 using 15 and 20 minute guided exposures with an OAG of the Planewave CDK12.5, Apogee U16M camera.

deitzelj

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 08:05 AM, Richard Crisp wrote:

I always like images of the “hamburger patty in the sky”

Now I will NEVER look at that target and NOT be hungry!!!!  Lol.  Beautiful image!

JMD