New Image with AP155, IC1396 Iris Nebula

Stuart

John, beautiful shot!! Love the colour and how you brought out the dust.

BTW - the heading says it is IC1396 so I'd change that to ngc7023 I think.

On Fri, 10 Sept 2021 at 13:10, John Jennings <johnrogerjennings@...> wrote:
Shot this last night at SOFAR remote observatory with the AP155 in just a couple of hours.

https://astrob.in/mvix5l/0/

John Jennings

John Jennings

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 12:47 PM, Stuart wrote:
C1396 so I'd change that to ngc7023

OOPS! Thanks. In a hurry.

Roland Christen

Great shot!

Shot this last night at SOFAR remote observatory with the AP155 in just a couple of hours.

https://astrob.in/mvix5l/0/

John Jennings

John Jennings

Thanks Rolando.

Can't seemed to change the subject. I guess NGC 7023 is now IC1396.

ROBERT WYNNE

Looks like a moonstone window to the beyond. Beautiful shot. -Best, Robert