New Image: The Tulip Nebula in HaRGB with AP155

Stuart

http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/ccd_photos/Sh2_101_aka_TheTulipNebula_AP155_G4_HaRGB_July2021.html

There are three images in the post. The top image is the HaRGB and below that is the pure RGB and below that is the H-Alpha data.

4x10min Red, 8x10min Green and Blue; 17x20min H-Alpha

Joel Short

Very nice Stuart.  The Ha really adds to the image but you've processed it well so that the Ha doesn't make it look "unnatural".
joel

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 3:16 PM Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:
http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/ccd_photos/Sh2_101_aka_TheTulipNebula_AP155_G4_HaRGB_July2021.html

There are three images in the post. The top image is the HaRGB and below that is the pure RGB and below that is the H-Alpha data.

4x10min Red, 8x10min Green and Blue; 17x20min H-Alpha

Stuart

Thanks Joel!!

On Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 19:07, Joel Short <buckeyestargazer@...> wrote:
Very nice Stuart.  The Ha really adds to the image but you've processed it well so that the Ha doesn't make it look "unnatural".
joel

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 3:16 PM Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:
http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/ccd_photos/Sh2_101_aka_TheTulipNebula_AP155_G4_HaRGB_July2021.html

There are three images in the post. The top image is the HaRGB and below that is the pure RGB and below that is the H-Alpha data.

4x10min Red, 8x10min Green and Blue; 17x20min H-Alpha

jypeng@...

So beautiful! Excellently done, Stuart!
Jian Yuan peng

Joe Zeglinski

Tip-toe ... through the TULIP    :-)

    Well done Stuart. Lovely rendition.

Joe Z.

There are three images in the post. The top image is the HaRGB and below that is the pure RGB and below that is the H-Alpha data.

4x10min Red, 8x10min Green and Blue; 17x20min H-Alpha

Stuart

Jian, Joe - thanks!

On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 11:01, <jypeng@...> wrote:
So beautiful! Excellently done, Stuart!
Jian Yuan peng

Chris Cook

Beautiful colors and fov!

There are three images in the post. The top image is the HaRGB and below that is the pure RGB and below that is the H-Alpha data.

4x10min Red, 8x10min Green and Blue; 17x20min H-Alpha

Stuart

Thanks Chris!!

On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 12:46, Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:
Beautiful colors and fov!