New Image: Sh2-115 in HaRGB w AP155

Stuart

http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/ccd_photos/Sh2-115_AP155_G4_HaRGB_June2021.html

Be sure to click on the image as the resizing algorithm makes it look crunchy in the html file but the 50% image you get when clicking on it is scaled exactly to 50% with no interpolation.

16/1013x10min RGB and 26x20min H-Alpha

I went super deep in H-Alpha; not sure it was needed. The H-Alpha channel alone is here:

skester@...

Beautiful image Stuart, I really like the detail visible in the Ha only layer.

Stuart

Thanks! I typically post both because the two approaches conjure such different feelings.

Stuart

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 5:18 PM <skester@...> wrote:
Beautiful image Stuart, I really like the detail visible in the Ha only layer.

steven ho

Impressive and beautiful Stuart!! Thank you for posting.

Clear skies!!
Steve

Stuart

Thank you Steve!!

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 at 08:47, steven ho <StevenHoffman53@...> wrote:
Impressive and beautiful Stuart!! Thank you for posting.

Clear skies!!
Steve

jypeng@...

Excellent image, so beautiful,  Stuart!