From: Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2021 5:58 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] New Image! NGC1333 in LRGB w AP155 / Moravian G4

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Stuart

Thank you Rolando! I used every trick I know and learned some new ones to get it to this point. LOL!

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 19:40, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
That is a really great image. Gorgeous colors. Congratulations.

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Karen Christen

That’s a really a nice result, Stuart.  Lots of interesting tidbits.

Karen

AP

Thank you Rolando! I used every trick I know and learned some new ones to get it to this point. LOL!

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 19:40, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

That is a really great image. Gorgeous colors. Congratulations.

Thank you Rolando! I used every trick I know and learned some new ones to get it to this point. LOL!

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 19:40, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

That is a really great image. Gorgeous colors. Congratulations.

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB

13 hours of Luminance

Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Pete Lardizabal

Fabulous vista Stuart!

This image has lots of “pizzazz”!

On Feb 16, 2021, at 6:58 PM, Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Mark Marfoglia

Nice shot Stuart.

I hope to get a chance to take this one as well.

Mark Marfoglia

On Feb 16, 2021, at 8:18 PM, Pete Lardizabal <p14@...> wrote:

Fabulous vista Stuart!

This image has lots of “pizzazz”!

On Feb 16, 2021, at 6:58 PM, Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Stuart

Pete, Mark, thanks so much!!! It is a target I've wanted to shoot for a long time.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 20:18, Pete Lardizabal <p14@...> wrote:
Fabulous vista Stuart!

This image has lots of “pizzazz”!

On Feb 16, 2021, at 6:58 PM, Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

deitzelj

Wow!  This is really inspiring.

JMD

Stuart

Thanks!! It was a labour of love.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 21:46, deitzelj via groups.io <deitzelj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wow!  This is really inspiring.

JMD

Ross Elkins

Hi Stuart, I really like that! The center looks lime an alien life form from the proper angle!

Ross

Stuart

Thanks Ross!!

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 00:10, Ross Elkins <rossmon1@...> wrote:
Hi Stuart, I really like that! The center looks lime an alien life form from the proper angle!

Ross

Chris Cook

Worth the time! Lots of dust.

Chris

On February 16, 2021 6:58 PM Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Stuart

Thanks Chris!!

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 12:04, Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:
Worth the time! Lots of dust.

Chris

On February 16, 2021 6:58 PM Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Magd Zalok

awesome!

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Stuart

Thank you Magd!!

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 6:44 PM Magd Zalok <mksza12345@...> wrote:
awesome!

Please take a look. This was started in November and with the crazy weather, I only completed the data capture in January and spent way too much time processing and reprocessing it. The good news is that I learned a lot. ;-)

2/3/2 hours of RGB
13 hours of Luminance
Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop equally.

Magd Zalok

Thanks for sharing, Stuart!

Best wishes,
Magd