From: M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2021 2:16 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] NASA Perserverance Landing Tomorrow

Someone sent me a reminder that the Mars Perserverance Rover lander is scheduled to touch down tomorrow. Here is a link to NASA TV. Coverage starts at 2:15 pmEST with touchdown scheduled for 3:55 pm EST

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-invites-public-to-share-thrill-of-mars-perseverance-rover-landing

Thanks for forwarding. -Best, Robert

On 02/17/2021 12:16 PM M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> wrote:

Someone sent me a reminder that the Mars Perserverance Rover lander is scheduled to touch down tomorrow. Here is a link to NASA TV. Coverage starts at 2:15 pmEST with touchdown scheduled for 3:55 pm EST

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-invites-public-to-share-thrill-of-mars-perseverance-rover-landing

Mike

Magd Zalok

Thank you for the reminder! In the midst of a hectic day, I completely forgot about it.

On Feb 17, 2021, at 3:37 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Thanks for the link. Looking forward to a successful landing.