ISS transit…

Pete Lardizabal

Evening,

Had a wonderful sky to view and image the ISS transit tonight. This image was captured near the 80° max elevation with the station at an altitude of 266 miles.

A docked SpaceX Dragon capsule is visible in this image.

On Nov 17, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Pete Lardizabal <p14@...> wrote:

Evening,

Had a wonderful sky to view and image the ISS transit tonight. This image was captured near the 80° max elevation with the station at an altitude of 266 miles.

A docked SpaceX Dragon capsule is visible in this image.

Karen Christen

Too cool, Pete!

Karen

AP

Had a wonderful sky to view and image the ISS transit tonight. This image was captured near the 80° max elevation with the station at an altitude of 266 miles.

A docked SpaceX Dragon capsule is visible in this image.

Thanks Karen!

Here’s the link I should have sent…

Need some sleep! And we have an eclipse on the way!

🙃

Pete

On Nov 17, 2021, at 9:03 PM, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Too cool, Pete!

Karen

AP

Had a wonderful sky to view and image the ISS transit tonight. This image was captured near the 80° max elevation with the station at an altitude of 266 miles.

A docked SpaceX Dragon capsule is visible in this image.

Eric Weiner

Very cool, and impressive.

Roland Christen

Doesn't lookanything like the space station in 2001 - Space Odyssey.

Had a wonderful sky to view and image the ISS transit tonight. This image was captured near the 80° max elevation with the station at an altitude of 266 miles.

A docked SpaceX Dragon capsule is visible in this image.

You're pretty good with your hand-held shots. Do you think you could aim a 175EDF space cannon, or the more formidable 10" F15 Mak-Cass? Maybe with a GoTo mount?

Had a wonderful sky to view and image the ISS transit tonight. This image was captured near the 80° max elevation with the station at an altitude of 266 miles.

A docked SpaceX Dragon capsule is visible in this image.

Unfortunately I don’t have any of those… 😞

On Nov 17, 2021, at 9:40 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

You're pretty good with your hand-held shots. Do you think you could aim a 175EDF space cannon, or the more formidable 10" F15 Mak-Cass? Maybe with a GoTo mount?

Had a wonderful sky to view and image the ISS transit tonight. This image was captured near the 80° max elevation with the station at an altitude of 266 miles.

A docked SpaceX Dragon capsule is visible in this image.

Another Outrageous Shot Pete!

Ross

Ross Elkins

Pete, If you ever show up in California, You can try with my 155EDFS!

It’s very light…