Topics

IC434 Work in progress.

Tim Morrill

Edited

Latest project working on the horse head nebula so far I’ve got  18.7 hours still need to get Ha.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

Equipment Planewave 14” CDK fli16803 AP1600
Software SGP, PHD2, Pixinsight, photoshop, Lightroom.
75x900 sec exp RGB

Stuart

Tim, this is already a stunning result!!! Will be interesting to see what the H-Alpha adds. Don't lose the awesome colour!

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 at 01:06, Tim Morrill via groups.io <helo4=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Latest project working on the horse and then Miller so far I’ve got  18.7 hours still need to get Ha.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

Equipment Planewave 14” CDK fli16803 AP1600
Software SGP, PHD2, Pixinsight, photoshop, Lightroom.
75x900 sec exp RGB

Karen Christen

That’s looking very nice, Tim.

Karen

AP

Latest project working on the horse head nebula so far I’ve got  18.7 hours still need to get Ha.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

Equipment Planewave 14” CDK fli16803 AP1600
Software SGP, PHD2, Pixinsight, photoshop, Lightroom.
75x900 sec exp RGB

Roland Christen

Looks like a great start! Lots of nice detail.

Latest project working on the horse and then Miller so far I’ve got  18.7 hours still need to get Ha.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

Equipment Planewave 14” CDK fli16803 AP1600
Software SGP, PHD2, Pixinsight, photoshop, Lightroom.
75x900 sec exp RGB

Ross Elkins

Tim that image is stunning with detail I have not noticed before. The entire effect looks like the horse head now has the wings of a bat!

Ross

Lee Dodge

Tim,

Gorgeous.  Detail in the horsehead is exceptional.

Lee

Tim Morrill

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Greatly appreciated.
I was able to add the hydrogen alpha.

Bringing the total integration time to 37.7 hours

Hope you enjoy.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

Stuart

Tim, that really is amazing - nicely done!!!

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 04:35, Tim Morrill via groups.io <helo4=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks everyone for the kind words! Greatly appreciated.
I was able to add the hydrogen alpha.

Bringing the total integration time to 37.7 hours

Hope you enjoy.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

Karen Christen

Wow, Tim.  That’s striking  Well done!

Karen

AP

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Greatly appreciated.
I was able to add the hydrogen alpha.

Bringing the total integration time to 37.7 hours

Hope you enjoy.

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/photo/258611/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

R Botero

Superb.