Ian off the coast…

Pete Lardizabal

Evening All,

Hope All weathered this event well. My heart goes out to all negativity impacted by the storm. Still seeing gusty winds in here in Northeast Florida but we managed to dodge heavy rain and any damage.

The linked image was captured in my backyard a short time ago and heralds the return of Louie our American Kestrel. He’s rather perturbed having to deal with this storm but looks to be in good condition. My AP optics are nestled in cases so I used a Canon 100-400 Mk II lens for this image. Amazing how wildlife hunkers down to weather these events.

Be safe out there!!!

Stuart

Glad you’re okay Pete! The little guy does seem to have survived “unruffled “.

Stuart

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 6:01 PM Pete Lardizabal <p14@...> wrote:

Evening All,

Hope All weathered this event well. My heart goes out to all negativity impacted by the storm. Still seeing gusty winds in here in Northeast Florida but we managed to dodge heavy rain and any damage.

The linked image was captured in my backyard a short time ago and heralds the return of Louie our American Kestrel. He’s rather perturbed having to deal with this storm but looks to be in good condition. My AP optics are nestled in cases so I used a Canon 100-400 Mk II lens for this image. Amazing how wildlife hunkers down to weather these events.

Be safe out there!!!

Roland Christen

He's holding on tightly with his claws.

Hope All weathered this event well. My heart goes out to all negativity impacted by the storm. Still seeing gusty winds in here in Northeast Florida but we managed to dodge heavy rain and any damage.

The linked image was captured in my backyard a short time ago and heralds the return of Louie our American Kestrel. He’s rather perturbed having to deal with this storm but looks to be in good condition. My AP optics are nestled in cases so I used a Canon 100-400 Mk II lens for this image. Amazing how wildlife hunkers down to weather these events.

Be safe out there!!!

Chris Cook

Hi Pete,
I was thinking about you FL guys.  Glad you made it through ok.  Louie looks like he had a rough night at the bar. lol!