Happy Thanksgiving 🍁

Pete Lardizabal

Greetings from Sunny Florida,

Our Louis (our new kestrel friend) stopped by this morning for a quick visit. He’s a rather colorful little “turkey”.

🙏🏻

Pete

https://www.pplphotography.com/Birds/American-Kestrel-/i-5bCxH9n/A

Harley Davidson

Happy Thanksgiving. Beautiful shots!

tony

On 11/25/2021 12:32 PM, Pete Lardizabal wrote:
Greetings from Sunny Florida,

Our Louis (our new kestrel friend) stopped by this morning for a quick visit. He’s a rather colorful little “turkey”.

🙏🏻

Pete

https://www.pplphotography.com/Birds/American-Kestrel-/i-5bCxH9n/A

Christopher M

Happy (US) Thanksgiving Everyone! :)

ROBERT WYNNE

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I may have missed out on the answer to why between the two photos of Jupiter taken by the HST and yourself,  Jupiter had a blue glow about it's circumference not as apparent as in your image. -Best, Robert

On 11/25/2021 7:23 PM Christopher M <mirfak@...> wrote:

Happy (US) Thanksgiving Everyone! :)

Roland Christen

Happy little bird.

Our Louis (our new kestrel friend) stopped by this morning for a quick visit. He’s a rather colorful little “turkey”.

🙏🏻

Pete

https://www.pplphotography.com/Birds/American-Kestrel-/i-5bCxH9n/A

Ross Elkins

Beautiful Birds Pete! Happy Turkey Day!

Ross

Alan

Pete,

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Alas, Kestrels have become less common up here on the hill in recent years. Lovely birds. I miss seeing them.

Clear skies, Alan

On 11/25/2021 12:32 PM, Pete Lardizabal wrote:
Greetings from Sunny Florida,

Our Louis (our new kestrel friend) stopped by this morning for a quick visit. He’s a rather colorful little “turkey”.

🙏🏻

Pete

https://www.pplphotography.com/Birds/American-Kestrel-/i-5bCxH9n/A

Christopher M

Ah, that would be Christopher Go from the Phillipines.  A very capable astrophotographer who's abilities I can only aspire to.
I am Christopher Mulders from Canada.  A very very amateur astrophotographer.  :)
But thanks anyway.
And all the best.  Keep safe everyone and don't spend too much today.
Christopher