Happy Independence Day

Harley Davidson

tony

Pete Lardizabal

Happy 4th AP Users! 🇺🇸

Puppies looking great Tony!

Attached Eagle (not the flag) was an early AP130EDFGT image. Made in the good ole USA! 🇺🇸

Pete

On Jul 4, 2021, at 6:13 AM, Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...> wrote:

<oekghjfcaakbicmf.jpeg>

tony

Ross Elkins

Happy July fourth to all! Here, we drive North up to the little town of Sonoma to enjoy the greatest fire works and small town combo in the area! A few thousand folks walk to the nearby fields with family and blankets to party hardy with all sorts of activities in various wine country restaurants and homes!
Ross

thefamily90 Phillips

??

--
Jim Phillips

thefamily90 Phillips

Not sure how or why I sent that. Makes no sense to me.

??