File /Astro-Physics Brochures//Jim Phillips 06-1991.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@ap-ug.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@ap-ug.groups.io group.

By: Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>

Jim Phillips 06-1991 This is the last catalog sent to me from Jim. All the catalogs he sent have now been uploaded. He did have a few other articles which are copyrighted so I have not scanned them.

M Hambrick

This question is one that Marj or Karen will have to answer. When was the last Astro-Physics catalog published ? The last one that I had was from September 1999 (you can see it in the A-P Product Catalog http://www.holgermerlitz.de/A-P_database/A-P_catalogs.html ), and it was more of a newsletter than anything else explaining their notification list and production schedules.

I believe that at some point, A-P stopped sending out their catalogs and began using their web site exclusively, but I am not sure when that was. If there were any catalogs published after 1999, I would sure love to get them added to this database.

Mike