Topics

File /Astro-Physics Brochures/Astro-Physics Brochure, 941202.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@ap-ug.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@ap-ug.groups.io group.

By: M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...>

Here is another Astro-Physics brochure for the archives. This one is from December 2, 1994 (price list date). It is essentially the same product line as the previous (November, 1993) catalog, and the prices were mostly unchanged from the previous year. Enjoy, Mike

ROBERT WYNNE

Thanks - a wealth of information. -Best, Robert

On 04/07/2021 10:15 AM main@ap-ug.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@ap-ug.groups.io group.

By: M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...>

Here is another Astro-Physics brochure for the archives. This one is from December 2, 1994 (price list date). It is essentially the same product line as the previous (November, 1993) catalog, and the prices were mostly unchanged from the previous year. Enjoy, Mike

Holger

Thanks a lot - I have added this catalog to the database!

Cheers,
Holger

R Botero

Fantastic!  I had never read Daphne and Tony Hallas' review of the 6" F7.5 StarFire EDF.  I knew they had one of the ones that remained in the US but never read their feedback to Astro-Physics on it.  I see there are at least two other owners of that design in the testimonials (in California I believe).  It would be great being able to trace them.   My copy came over to Germany at the time and there it stayed until I bought it around 10 years ago.

Roberto

M Hambrick

Thanks Holger

I still have a couple more catalogs left to scan from 1997 and 1999, and I will try to get these uploaded soon. There is a 3-year gap from 1994 to 1997 during which I did not get any catalogs, and I do not have one for 1998 either. The Astro-Physics product line was evolving rapidly during the entire 1990's, and I am hoping that maybe some of the other forum members have catalogs for these periods.

I do not have any catalogs after 1999, but if there were any it would be nice to include them in the database. I think there was some point in time at which they quit sending out paper catalogs, but I am not sure when that was. Maybe Karen or Marj (after she gets back from Hawaii) can tell us.

Mike

Holger

That sounds great Mike! I guess Tony will be able to fill in some of the gaps once his work allows him to take care of that. Then, over months and years, additional catalogs are going to be added to the database; it will take time and there is no hurry.

Cheers,
Holger