Example images for tutorial video

Hi everyone

I am finalizing a tutorial video and am looking for excellent quality color images of the following targets you have taken using Astro-Physics equipment.

If you have one or more of these and would like your image featured in this tutorial can you please PM me directly,

M20 Trifid Nebula
NGC 1365 Great Barred Spiral Galaxy
M8 Lagoon Nebula

Thanks!

Brian

Phillip Klein

Hi Brian,

Here is a Lagoon image taken with Stowaway on a Mach 1 GTO https://www.astrobin.com/9xvrld/

Thanks for asking,

Phil

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 1:26 PM Brian Valente <bvalente@...> wrote:
Hi everyone

I am finalizing a tutorial video and am looking for excellent quality color images of the following targets you have taken using Astro-Physics equipment.

If you have one or more of these and would like your image featured in this tutorial can you please PM me directly,

M20 Trifid Nebula
NGC 1365 Great Barred Spiral Galaxy
M8 Lagoon Nebula

Thanks!

Brian

Kurt Friedrich

not sure this is excellent, but its decent  AP140

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 01:34:40 PM PDT, Phillip Klein <klein.phillip@...> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Here is a Lagoon image taken with Stowaway on a Mach 1 GTO https://www.astrobin.com/9xvrld/

Thanks for asking,

Phil

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 1:26 PM Brian Valente <bvalente@...> wrote:
Hi everyone

I am finalizing a tutorial video and am looking for excellent quality color images of the following targets you have taken using Astro-Physics equipment.

If you have one or more of these and would like your image featured in this tutorial can you please PM me directly,

M20 Trifid Nebula
NGC 1365 Great Barred Spiral Galaxy
M8 Lagoon Nebula

Thanks!

Brian

marty butley

Here is the Triffid Nebula I took this year at RMSS with an 1100GTO.

If you want more image details let me know.

Marty

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 7:52 PM Kurt Friedrich via groups.io <kurt_friedrich=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Tim Lewis

The. Trifid from the dark site last May using a mach one mount and a tak toa 130.  The photo of the Lagoon is taken August 2020 from the X Bar ranch at El Dorado.

Regards,

Tim Lewis

Sent from Mail for Windows

I am finalizing a tutorial video and am looking for excellent quality color images of the following targets you have taken using Astro-Physics equipment.

If you have one or more of these and would like your image featured in this tutorial can you please PM me directly,

M20 Trifid Nebula

NGC 1365 Great Barred Spiral Galaxy

M8 Lagoon Nebula

Thanks!

Brian

Frank Widmann

Here is one of M 8 taken with an AG Optical 14.5” CDK mounted on an AP 1600.

Frank

image0.jpeg