Topics

Birds of spring

Joseph Beyer

Always look forward to spring when the raptors come back to our neighborhood to nest.  There's competition for the best nesting sites among the raptors and this year, for the first time in my 15 years at our house, a pair of black-winged kites won out.  The Stowaway is a great lens to grab the birds in 'hood!

Joe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9WmMceU5gcxdIdpJ0IELhNh2Mb-Y-3F/view?usp=sharing

Stuart

VERY cool shot Joe!!!

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 at 19:47, Joseph Beyer <jcbeyer2001@...> wrote:
Always look forward to spring when the raptors come back to our neighborhood to nest.  There's competition for the best nesting sites among the raptors and this year, for the first time in my 15 years at our house, a pair of black-winged kites won out.  The Stowaway is a great lens to grab the birds in 'hood!

Joe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9WmMceU5gcxdIdpJ0IELhNh2Mb-Y-3F/view?usp=sharing

Pete Lardizabal

Great catch Joe!

Keep us updated with more pix!

On Apr 2, 2021, at 7:47 PM, Joseph Beyer <jcbeyer2001@...> wrote:

Always look forward to spring when the raptors come back to our neighborhood to nest.  There's competition for the best nesting sites among the raptors and this year, for the first time in my 15 years at our house, a pair of black-winged kites won out.  The Stowaway is a great lens to grab the birds in 'hood!

Joe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9WmMceU5gcxdIdpJ0IELhNh2Mb-Y-3F/view?usp=sharing

Joseph Beyer

Thanks Stuart and Pete.  Will definitely post more!

DFisch

Joe, it’s like having an Audubon Society docent on the thread, bravo

TJF Mobile
please excuse grammar and spell errors