From: Clement Elechi <celechi@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Sep 9, 2021 7:13 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] [ap-ug] Hairy Beast

Hello, Roland,

That is a wonderful image.  Was it straight HOO or some other palette?  Also, you seem to have a lot more Ha than OIII.  I would have thought the opposite.

Thanks,

Clem

My flickr gallery:

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 10:16:13 PM EDT, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

My project for the last couple of days with the 10" Mak Astrograph.
Looks like a brain coral that needs a haircut. Processing took almost as long as the acquisition of the data.

https://www.astrobin.com/qwcmt6/