Topics

ADATRI adapter on LMFHDT-AP

yanzhe liu

Has anyone tried to mountADATRI on LMFHDT-AP tripod? If so what screw do you use?

DFisch

You will need the flat top adapter which I think is the L2APM , It has a mail insert on the bottom to go into the female receiver on the los Mandy heavy duty tripod. It uses 33/eights inch Screws to attach it to the tripod receiver. He didn’t need the ADATRI or the FSA Depending on your set up as it is drilled for both. This makes an incredibly stable combination with my AP Mach1, It’s a really heavy combination but is fairly bulletproof when there is a crowd around the telescope. It’s a very stable platform for observation. I don’t bust it out often But when I do I really appreciate it ‘s security

Tom

--
TJF MOBILE

Manusfisch

I wish I checked my text before I hit send as there is one incredibly confusing sentence speech to text is a gift and a curse

“ you THEN need an ADATRI or FSA”

I did not get my heavy duty tripod from astrophysics but it may come with the mounting plate in place I’ve never read the fine print the mounting plate being the L 2 AMT

TJF Mobile

On Feb 21, 2021, at 15:03, DFisch <manusfisch@...> wrote:

You will need the flat top adapter which I think is the L2APM , It has a mail insert on the bottom to go into the female receiver on the los Mandy heavy duty tripod. It uses 33/eights inch Screws to attach it to the tripod receiver. He didn’t need the ADATRI or the FSA Depending on your set up as it is drilled for both. This makes an incredibly stable combination with my AP Mach1, It’s a really heavy combination but is fairly bulletproof when there is a crowd around the telescope. It’s a very stable platform for observation. I don’t bust it out often But when I do I really appreciate it ‘s security

Tom
On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 14:41 yanzhe liu <liuyanzhe@...> wrote:
Has anyone tried to mountADATRI on LMFHDT-AP tripod? If so what screw do you use?

--
TJF MOBILE

Elenillor

See this older thread: https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/topic/79089141#83059