A quick take on NGC 7479

skester@...

Look! Up in the sky! It's not a bird, or a plane.  It's a small barred spiral in Pegasus!  NGC 7479, AKA The Superman Galaxy.  I managed just over 2 hours of LRGB data before I had to pack up last night.  Seeing was above average and guiding with the 1100GTO was again excellent at 0.38 arcsec RMS.

https://www.astrobin.com/full/hvuj3y/0/

Thanks,
Scott

Stuart