Topics

A few moments under the stars...

Pete Lardizabal

Evening,

The ISS transit this evening was rather bright and I over exposed it 😑 Still managed to save some snaps and assembled the linked collage. AP130EDFGT yadda, yadda, yadda.

The next 45 minutes were spent visiting various parts of sky while enjoying great weather and stable views with the AP130EDFGT, a Maxbright diagonal, and 9mm Nagler (Gen 2).

I could readily see stars E and F in the Trapezium. M1 was a snap. Took a bit of staring and hyperventilating but I had M51 in view with the 130! Next I was off to Leo and clusters of galaxies...

45 minutes went by far too quickly. Looking forward to the next clear calm night to spend more time back at the eyepiece... and perhaps another ISS transit.

Astounding shot Pete! Same old same old eh? Yada yada. LOL!