From: Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 7, 2022 10:06 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] New Image: LDN 1235 aka The Shark Nebula in LRGB

LRGB with the AP155 and Moravian G4

19/16/16/27 x 10min LRGB

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!

Luca Marinelli

Well done Stuart! That’s such a great target.

Luca

On Sep 8, 2022, at 12:48 AM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Oh yeah! That is cool!!

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!

ROBERT WYNNE

Beautiful imaging. The photo has a certain kind of flow that adds to the overall effect. -Best, Robert

On 09/07/2022 8:06 PM Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:

LRGB with the AP155 and Moravian G4

19/16/16/27 x 10min LRGB

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!

Chris Cook

Great stars colors.  Did you do any selective saturation enhancement?

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!

Stuart

Rolando, Luca, Robert and Chris - thanks!!!

Chris, I do a masked saturation boost in PixInsight to get the star colours to pop. Adding luminance also seems to desaturate the colours so another reason to do that. I think.

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 10:09, Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:
Great stars colors.  Did you do any selective saturation enhancement?

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!

Karen Christen

Really nice Shark, Stuart!  Your images are always fun to check out.

Karen

AP

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!

Pete Lardizabal

Stunning vista Stuart!

Looks to be a member of genius Carcharhinus… specifically the Dusky shark. 🙃

On Sep 8, 2022, at 10:19 AM, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Really nice Shark, Stuart!  Your images are always fun to check out.

Karen

AP

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

That is wonderful Stuart.  I am dieing down here under a blanket of humidity and clouds.

Stuart

Thanks so much Emilio!

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 18:14, Emilio J. Robau, P.E. <ejr@...> wrote:
That is wonderful Stuart.  I am dieing down here under a blanket of humidity and clouds.

steven ho

That's beautiful Stuart. Colors, stars and lack of noise. Framed great too!

All the Best!!
Steve

Stuart

Thanks Steve!!!