My first scans of Jim's AP catalogs

M Hambrick

Thanks again Holger

Mike

Holger

I have now uploaded the new files to the AP Catalog database site. The Jan. 1992 existed already as an identical version, but Nov. 1993 differed slightly from the former one of the same date, so that I kept both versions. The Nov. 1994 catalog appears to be released after the already existing Dec. 1994 catalog - in fact, the price list is dated to Jan. 1995, so that I simply booked it as a Jan. 1995 catalog.

The very early catalog may possibly be dated in between the 1984-1985 and the Oct. 1986 catalog, so that I gave it a preliminary tag '1985-1986?'. Perhaps the precise dates of release of these early catalogs will be clarified later ...

Cheers and thanks to Jim and Tony for their contributions!

HolgerĀ

Holger

Hi Mike, I will do that - currently, that database is on my homepage and I am going to update it regularly. Later, when everything is settled, the entire thing is going to be moved onto the AP site ...

Cheers,
Holger

M Hambrick

Thanks Tony, These are great !

I am going to see if I can copy your files over to the AP Product Catalog Database that Karen has pinned to the top of the list of messages in the AP-UG forum.

Mike

Holger

That's great, Tony, thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Holger

Harley Davidson

https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/files/Astro-Physics%20Brochures/Jim%20Phillips%2003-1988.pdf

I have uploaded "Jim Phillips 03-1988" for the group. Since I am laid off for the winter I will have more time to scan the catalogs Jim sent me last year in between projects I have saved to do around the house while laid off.

These PDF documents will be "searchable" and can be "read out loud".

thanksĀ  tony

ALSO, you should be getting an email alerting you when I upload each catalog as I checked the box to do so.