From: "Kenneth Tan" <ktanhs@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Cc: "main@ap-ug.groups.io" <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, 2 Jul, 2021 At 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Which Camera?

I have quite a few zwos . The 6200  is great . I would not get the 2400. The 2600 are ok.
Zwo Filter wheel design acceptable and convenient if you intend to use their system with the asi air pro. But not what i would say the best. A little rough around the edges in implementation.
OAG best to avoid the zwo

Kenneth

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 04:09, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been looking long and hard at full frame mono CMOS cameras as a next purchase for our AP observatory. So the question is - which camera - QHY or ZWO?

Which has the better accessories such as filter wheel, off-axis guider etc...

Any and all thoughts welcome.