Photo m51Stackprocessed.jpeg uploaded #photo-notice

main@ap-ug.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following photos have been uploaded to the JMD Pre ED AP Starfire album of the main@ap-ug.groups.io group.

By: deitzelj <deitzelj@...>

Stuart

Wonderful detail! A tad greenish on my screen but subtly so.

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 21:55, main@ap-ug.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following photos have been uploaded to the JMD Pre ED AP Starfire album of the main@ap-ug.groups.io group.

By: deitzelj <deitzelj@...>

deitzelj

Thanks Stuart!  It is a bit green. I am still fussing with the color.  That is an area of processing that I am still learning. Learn a little bit each day:-).

Cheers!!

JMD

deitzelj

I have spent some time playing with my software(startools) and learned a few things.  Took another crack at this one(M51).  Same data as the original post.
Happy Easter everyone!

JMD

Stuart

Looks great!

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 22:24, deitzelj via groups.io <deitzelj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have spent some time playing with my software(startools) and learned a few things.  Took another crack at this one(M51).  Same data as the original post.
Happy Easter everyone!

JMD

deitzelj

Thanks Stuart!

JMD

Karen Christen

That’s lovely, JMD.

Karen

AP

I have spent some time playing with my software(startools) and learned a few things.  Took another crack at this one(M51).  Same data as the original post.
Happy Easter everyone!

JMD

Pete Lardizabal

Late on this one... Wonderful portrait of these stellar Islands!

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Pete

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:24 PM, deitzelj via groups.io <deitzelj@...> wrote:

I have spent some time playing with my software(startools) and learned a few things.  Took another crack at this one(M51).  Same data as the original post.
Happy Easter everyone!

JMD
<m51Stack color stack.jpeg>