1600GTO notification

If you are interested in the 1600GTO mount and had signed up previously with the NotifyMe button, I urge you to check your emails periodically. We started our notification process on September 27.

The notification emails that we send out will have a deadline for you to contact us before we move on to the next person on the list.  Since the NotifyMe button only allows you to enter your email address, that is the only means that we have to contact you. Don’t miss your opportunity to order yours!

If you have not signed up, we invite you to do so. Just click the NotifyMe button for any of the 1600 webpages (1600GTO, 1600GTO-AE oar 1600GTO-AEL). You do not need to decide on encoders at the time you sign up and there is no obligation.

We plan to begin shipping these mounts shortly after the beginning of the new year.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

marty butley

Just received my 1100GTO

OK to take me off the list for the 1600

Thanks - Marty

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 6:49 PM Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

If you are interested in the 1600GTO mount and had signed up previously with the NotifyMe button, I urge you to check your emails periodically. We started our notification process on September 27.

The notification emails that we send out will have a deadline for you to contact us before we move on to the next person on the list.  Since the NotifyMe button only allows you to enter your email address, that is the only means that we have to contact you. Don’t miss your opportunity to order yours!

If you have not signed up, we invite you to do so. Just click the NotifyMe button for any of the 1600 webpages (1600GTO, 1600GTO-AE oar 1600GTO-AEL). You do not need to decide on encoders at the time you sign up and there is no obligation.

We plan to begin shipping these mounts shortly after the beginning of the new year.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

fernandorivera3

Why remove your name from the 1600 GTO notification list? You can keep a 1600 GTO permanently mounted in the backyard, and take the 1100 GTO as a more portable setup to all of your favorite star parties. 

Fernando