Observing and imaging with the AP92mm and Daystar Quark Chromosphere Eyepiece.

Jeff Ball Gmail

Hello APUG.
Some of you expressed interest in hydrogen alpha observing/imaging with the Daystar Quark Chromosphere Eyepiece and the AP 92mm and in my latest video I review my experience from the past 8 months with this setup.

Have a look and let me know what you think. I have thoroughly enjoyed this setup and the Sun has really delivered.
Clear skies.

Solar Observing and Imaging with the Daystar Quark Chromosphere Eyepiece

Traditional warning about the risk to your eyesight that is possible when observing the Sun without proper filtration.
--
Sincerely,
Jeff Ball