Chris,

I took it from reading between the lines in Roland's earlier post that re-greasing wasn't a thing. Was I misreading that?

Hy

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022, 4:19 PM Chris Cook <chris@...> wrote:
Scott Hammonds has a great video on YouTube about regreasing A-P mounts.

From: <ap@...>
Sent: 6/23/2022 6:48:53 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] Greasing/maintaining mounts

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 03:38 PM, midmoastro wrote:
Send the mount to Park 1, unlock the clutches and push the mount to Park 4. Lock the clutches and then power cycle the mount (power off and then on). Tell the mount to resume from Park 4. The mount will then be using
I had this on my list to do and I suppose it is about time.  If you have encoders, do you then, after doing this do a plate solve and sync, then reconfigure the home position?

Linwood