Re: Greasing/maintaining mounts

midmoastro

I would check the manual for your specific mount. The first one I provided was from the 1100gto manual.
This below is from the Mach2 manual but not sure which mount you have

Using the entire worm wheel ensures even wear and extended life. Under normal use the mount moves back and forth using only one half of the worm wheel...the other half is not used. Here’s what to do: Send the mount to Park 1, unlock the clutches and push the mount to Park 4. Lock the clutches and you’re done. Do it twice a year...that should be enough.