From: Hy Murveit <murveit@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 23, 2022 1:39 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] Greasing/maintaining mounts

I bought a used AP-1100/CP3 in December and have been happily using it with my 10" GSO RC (and with INDI/KStars!).

I was wondering, is there any recommended maintenance for the mount, e.g. should I be greasing it from time to time?

I think the RA axis is a little looser than DEC, is there an adjustment screw for the backlash there?

Thanks,
Hy