Re: Texas Star party with AP

Roland Christen

Great video, enjoyed it very much. I've been to the Texas Star Party and it is indeed a very dark place with very transparent skies.

From: Jeff Ball Gmail <jeffballphoto@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Fri, May 20, 2022 5:23 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] Texas Star party with AP

Hello AP

I have been in astronomy for a long time and the Texas Star Party has been on my bucket list.  This year things lined up for me to attend.
It was a great experience and I highly recommend attending if you get the chance.
I express my experience with images and video, please take a look when you get a chance.

I use the AP130 EDFGT and the AP Stowaway

Please have a look at my cinematic presentation of the TSP on YouTube

The images may be seen on my website here:

For details on the images, you can visit my astrobin page here:

Looking forward to
The 110mm f6 sign up.
Clear skies.
Jeff