Texas Star party with AP

Jeff Ball Gmail

Hello AP

I have been in astronomy for a long time and the Texas Star Party has been on my bucket list.  This year things lined up for me to attend.
It was a great experience and I highly recommend attending if you get the chance.
I express my experience with images and video, please take a look when you get a chance.

I use the AP130 EDFGT and the AP Stowaway

Please have a look at my cinematic presentation of the TSP on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z1pyJMXHA0

The images may be seen on my website here:

https://www.earthandskyphoto.com/new-gallery-1

For details on the images, you can visit my astrobin page here:

https://www.astrobin.com/users/Jefferyball/

Looking forward to

The 110mm f6 sign up.

Clear skies.