Re: Spectacular Total Lunar Eclipse Last Night

Ray

Thanks for your message Robert.  No didn't adjusted red but I did increased a little saturation in PS.  But while capturing the images I was using an Astronomik L2 UV/IR Blocking filter and did balanced the color in Sharpcap while capturing the images trying to match the color I was seeing thru my eyes.

After the Eclipse was done when I  was checking my files I noticed that I had forgot to set the image capture mode to RGB24 and save as SER video files but instead I was Capturing in RAW16 and saving the frames as PNG files 🤦‍♂️.  So I had to join all the PNG image files in PIPP, debayering saving them as SER video files then process the video in Autostakkert. 🤣

Here's the Sharpcap capture info.

[ZWO ASI183MC Pro]
FrameType=Light
Debayer Preview=On
Pan=0
Tilt=0
Output Format=PNG files (*.png)
Binning=1
Capture Area=5496x3672
Colour Space=RAW16
Hardware Binning=Off
High Speed Mode=On
Turbo USB=100(Auto)
Flip=None
Frame Rate Limit=Maximum
Gain=355
Exposure=451.5770ms
Timestamp Frames=Off
White Bal (B)=92
White Bal (R)=68
Brightness=8
Cooler Power=72
Temperature=-10
Target Temperature=-10
Cooler=On
Auto Exp Max Gain=225
Auto Exp Max Exp M S=30000
Auto Exp Target Brightness=100
Mono Bin=Off
Trail Width=3
Minimum Trail Length=100
Trail Detection Sensitivity=9
Remove Satellite Trails=Off
Background Subtraction=Off
Planet/Disk Stabilization=Off
Banding Threshold=35
Banding Suppression=0
Apply Flat=None
Subtract Dark=None
NegativeDisplay=0
Display Black Point=0
Display MidTone Point=0.5
Display White Point=1
Notes=
TimeStamp=2022-05-16T03:41:07.5621253Z
SharpCapVersion=4.0.8949.0
StartCapture=2022-05-16T03:41:07.5125370Z
MidCapture=2022-05-16T03:41:22.1965370Z
EndCapture=2022-05-16T03:41:36.8812119Z
Duration=29.369s
FrameCount=64