Re: AIC 2022

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

I think Roland said that FASTMAX was hard to make no?   I guess my point is that in my early sixties I am looking for somewhat easier challanges that give me significant satisfaction.   Is there something potentially easier to make that fills an optical nitch?  I am hoping that a new scope is in the offing and that the scope is easier to make so there are more of them available and provides a new instrument to more people that results in more professional satisfaction.  Heck.  Who knows.  Can't wait.