Re: The Borderlands Between Draco and Cepheus (LDN1228 LBN550 LBN552 LBN555)

Chris White

Greg,

I'm on my phone so can't do your post justice, but I will say that you're not wrong. But, I don't even own a diagonal!

I've got to get one. I bought a de-lite eyepiece and I keep saying I'm going to get a max bright...

Here's the thing about imaging for me.  I love the tinkering and the journey almost as much as creating an image.  Why?  I love to learn.   My brain has a hard time shutting off. I can't watch TV, hate it.  There is so much to learn with astronomy... the sky, the toys, the image acquisition and processing.  I like to be challenged and I also need something to distract me from my business as I get obsessed with that too.  Hmmm... now I'm starting to wonder what my wife sees in me.....

I really do need to try observing though...