Re: Keeping the dust out

Eric Weiner

I haven't seen a Teflon tape suggesting in this thread actually.  Plastic wrap was suggested, but that would add static to an already static heavy environment.  Plus, it just isn't a very elegant solution, regardless of how effective it might be.  Honestly, I think our wind would make short work of plastic wrap once it got an edge loose.  Teflon tape between the CFW clam shells would likely work well, but the gaffer tape is easy, cheap, and adheres well to uneven surfaces.  I'm happy with the solution.  Thanks for all of the suggestions.