Re: M33

Chris Cook

A very pleasing M33.  Not overly processed.  Good color.

From: Pete Lardizabal <p14@...>
Sent: 12/3/2021 9:03:51 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] M33

Well done Mike!

On Dec 3, 2021, at 5:17 PM, Hayford, Michael <mjhayford@...> wrote:

Hello all,
I’ve had a Mach1 mount for 6 years and have greatly enjoyed never having to worry about mount issues. I have a Takahashi 150 riding on it and recently decided to try unguided imaging using APPC. My first narrowband 5’ subs showed some trailing but I discovered PEM correction was turned off. When I turned this back on, I was able to do 2 hours worth of unguided 5’ subs with no trailing. I’m really very pleased with the AP part of my imaging stack (actually all parts) and hope you enjoy my image.

Clear Skies!

Mike Hayford