Re: Stowaway guide scope mounting options

ROBERT WYNNE

Love the rats nest. Means something is going on. The photo makes more sense now than the original. I used to be called the Michelangelo of the cable harness in my CAT scanner days years ago. It takes a while to sort out an optimal cable arraignment and then tie wrap all into a parallel assembly which can be neatly heat shrunk if desired. -Best, Robert

On 11/24/2021 6:23 PM Christopher M <mirfak@...> wrote:

This isn't a great picture, but it might give a better idea of why it looks forward in the photo from my living room, but is actually set up more balance when in the field.  Please excuse the rats nest of cables.  That is another project I'm working on.