Re: Forum etiquette question

ROBERT WYNNE

In a prior post I intended bannana and with no reference to any in the group. Just a reference to an odd critter that a group of people use as a unifying logo for thier organization. -Best, Robert

On 09/28/2021 2:47 PM ROBERT WYNNE <robert-wynne@...> wrote:

In Ca we have the bannan slug as the mascot for UCSC. -Best, Robert
On 09/28/2021 3:12 AM Richard Hennig <richardghennig@...> wrote:

Also, since we just talked in another thread about what certain acronyms might mean, NUTS might be an acronym. “Night Under The Stars” comes to mind. I think “Astro-Nuts” is an endearing term, but I worked at Ohio State University for some time where everybody is referred to as a Buckeye, which is even a poisonous nut. However, I understand if some of us feel a bit uncomfortable being called a nut.

Cheers,
Richard

On Sep 27, 2021, at 9:53 PM, John Nassr via groups.io <jnassr2010@...> wrote:

Astro-nuts. Nuts are good for you.

John

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 09:37:15 AM GMT+8, Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:

Its what her dad calls us. I think its charming.