Re: NGC925 - Not as easy object for AP155

Stuart

Good to have that done sooner than later. Where is it located (roughly). Getting cold at night here (S. Ontario).

On Fri, 17 Sept 2021 at 00:02, John Jennings <johnrogerjennings@...> wrote:
Stuart,

The small pixels seem to help for sure. It's make collimation of the flattener somewhat difficult. I had a full frame on it but changed to my QHY268C just before installing in a remote observatory. It relieved the burden of collimation a little until I could get all the other systems bullet proof. I will be installing a QHY600C full frame color in the next several months. I will have to deal with the collimation demon again and it has the same 3.76U pixels as the 268C.  I'll be visiting the observatory in a couple of weeks to stay overnight and put a collimation tweak on the 155. It requires an overnight visit in the boonies with no facilities and a sleeping bag on the floor of the warm room.

John