Re: NGC925 - Not as easy object for AP155

John Jennings

Stuart,

The small pixels seem to help for sure. It's make collimation of the flattener somewhat difficult. I had a full frame on it but changed to my QHY268C just before installing in a remote observatory. It relieved the burden of collimation a little until I could get all the other systems bullet proof. I will be installing a QHY600C full frame color in the next several months. I will have to deal with the collimation demon again and it has the same 3.76U pixels as the 268C.  I'll be visiting the observatory in a couple of weeks to stay overnight and put a collimation tweak on the 155. It requires an overnight visit in the boonies with no facilities and a sleeping bag on the floor of the warm room.

John